Pages

Saturday, October 18, 2014

Adventure World.

When you have children, the park is always a great place to let those little humans run like wild beasts and tire themselves out. Even kids who are "too big" for nap time tend to fall asleep on the car ride home. It's like magic. We love the park!

Here are a few pictures from our most recent visit to the park. 


Luke is getting pretty daring. He's always been our cautious and serious little one. He has such an old soul, it's so sweet seeing him become so adventurous. I find myself staring at him and wondering how the heck he's grown so fast. He's the perfect little boy. 



Lillian is the complete opposite of her brother. She's daring, rambunctious and doesn't like the word "no." If you tell her not to do something, she's going to do it just so she can find out why you didn't want her to. Simply put, she's our little handful. She sure does love her brother though. Seeing them together just melts my heart. 


I made them. Isn't that amazing?! God chose me to be their mom. He chose me to be their safe place. It's pretty awesome. ❤️

-Elizabeth




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS