Pages

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

My first entry!

This blog is going to be all kinds of "cray," as the young, cool people say these days. (Do they still say that anymore?) It's going to be all over the place. I want this blog to be about the real issues we deal with as moms. Not the fake, sugar coated, smiley, cheerful, my life is absolutely perfect kind of blog. Not that it can't be. Trust me, my husband and kids are pretty dang amazing...most of the time. But there is that once in a while when they make me turn into the Exorcist. It's just not a very good look. For anyone! 

I want to write about all of the yummy things I make. Or attempt to make. All of the funny and hilarious things my kids do. They are quite the little comedians. And I'll totally take all the credit for that! And I want to share my DIY projects. I have so many cool things I want to try. Im sure I will think of so much more to write about, but between my daughter trying to eat raw potatoes in the kitchen and my son trying to break dance on our couches, I can't seem to think of anything else at the moment. 

So I guess in a nutshell, this will be a blog about my beautifully chaotic life. ❤️

My four year old, Luke. My husband, Pierce. My sixteen month old, Lillie. They're pretty gosh dang cute, huh?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS